Company : VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Country : Qatar
Description : VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Windows Administrator for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following Skillsets and terms & conditions.
• Must have at least 10+ years Systems Administration experience.
• Must have 3+ years of Office 365 hands on experience, including migrations from on-premises environments and hybrid environment.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Must hold 2 active M365 certifications.
• B.S. Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field
• Experience with custom workflows, Business Intelligence dashboards (Power BI, SharePoint, Office 365 Applications, and optimal deployment processes)
• Expert in Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams) configuration and management
• Strong in PowerShell scripting
• Thorough understanding of Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, domain controllers, Exchange
• Thorough understanding of the differences between and pitfalls of on-site and cloud setups
• Proven track record in managing Office 365 in a mid-sized company (300+ employees)
• Experience with e-mail archiving, Data Loss Protection (DLP), eDiscovery, and retention policies and tags
• Ability to quickly understand user requirements
• Hands-on and problem-solving mind-set
• Willingness to constantly expand knowledge about Office 365 and proactively suggesting improvements
• Microsoft Office 365 Certification is a must
• Experience with device management (Intune) is a plus
• Experience with Power Apps is a plus
• Experience with Office 365 license management is a plus
• Experience with Office 365 backup scenarios is a plus
We are seeking an experienced Windows/Office 365 System Administrator who can provide solutions and be able to work independently and a good team player
Responsible for administering and supporting Microsoft Office 365 applications on all supported hybrid environments, including Azure Active Directory.
Experience working with large scale Azure AD for Office 365 Identity - Active Directory
Administer Windows domain controllers, file servers, print servers, and Okta authentication servers.
Implementation experience in 3rd part SAAS SSO integration with Azure AD.
Oversee Active Directory, group policy, DNS, and DHCP.
Experience using O365 Security and Compliance center. Working knowledge of SSPR, MFA and Conditional access policies.
Create and manage all types of recipients in Exchange Online including mailbox accounts, shared mailboxes, shared resources, office 365 groups, distribution lists and permissions
Configure, verify and troubleshoot delivery of emails in all platforms (mobile devices, Outlook client on Windows and MAC and Office 365 OWA)
Implementation of Microsoft Intune to protect mobile devices against threats. Enrolling Windows, iOS, MacOS, Android devices to Intune. Creating Mobile Device Management policies to manage mobile devices. Creating Mobile Application Management policies to secure applications on mobile devices
Strong knowledge of clustering, virtualization (vmware)technologies
Patch Windows servers.
SCOM and SCCM experience will be a plus.
Build and Maintain infrastructure documentation.
• Job description:
Configuration and management of Office 365 tenant and Azure AD (incl. Cloud ADFS)
Configuration and management of Exchange Online
Configuration and management of SharePoint
Configuration and management of Teams.
Configuration and management of Onedrive.
Securing Office 365 according to best practices
Performance optimizations of our existing Office 365 setup