Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to multifaceted career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
- Represent the Flight Services organization as the prime technical contact on system interaction and operational issues
- Respond via phone or email to analyze technical issues and determine / execute corrective action plan to resolve customer and OEM SATCOM issues
- Manage established internal and external (customer) network nonfictions
- Engage Tier III support as required and manage case until indented issue is resolved
- Develop Required Knowledge Management collateral to facilitate knowledge re-use and process improvement
- Provide support and customer training for an array of mobile apps in the areas of Cabin Services, Flight Support and Maintenance
- Create and maintain training and support documentation for all supported mobile apps
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or computer science
- Previous experience in a customer service role;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Demonstrates a high drive and is focused on creating results;
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Solid written and oral communication skills, fluency in English;
- Experience in the Aerospace industry is an asset;
- Experience using SalesForce.com and SAP is an asset.