Country : Qatar
Description : Imperial Holding LLC is looking for a persuasive Medical Representative to promote and sell company medications to doctors, pharmacists and other relevant healthcare professionals. The Medical Representative's responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase company medications, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
To be successful as a Medical Representative, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build support with potential customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Medical Representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the company's sales targets.
Responsibilities for Medical Sales Representative
• Assess clients' needs and present suitable promoted products
• Present product information and deliver product samples
• Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
• Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits.
• Keep detailed records of all contacts.
• Manage budgets for catering, outsider speakers, conferences and hospitality.
• Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
• Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager.
Qualifications for Medical Sales Representative
• Above 3 years experience as a medical sales representative here in Qatar. Must have Experience in such as HMC, PHCC, Sidra, Private Hospital and Qatar Foundation.. etc..
• Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent teamwork and networking skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Ability to travel frequently.
• Strong negotiation and sales skills.
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : Attractive Package
• Medical Experience here in Qatar Above 3 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely :