Country : Qatar
Description : • Management and operation of digital printing & press production machines & staff, including but not limited to the following, to ensure high quality digital production products (ex. Posters, Brochures, Banners, Cups, Flyers, Stickers, Business Cards, etc…).
o Digital press & production Printers
o UV Printers
o Wide Format Printers
• Adjustment and editing of digital designs using graphics and illustration software (ex. Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator) to ensure the best quality during the production.
• Monitoring all materials and machines stock and consumables local and international supplier.
• Coordination with substrate (raw material) suppliers to ensure best quality substrates with most optimal cost.
• Contact and follow-up with machines vendors/service team in case some of the machines became faulty.
• Create the artwork and prepare the design, mockups, print files & cutting files as per the project.
• Determining quality control standards, overseeing production processes, re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary with internal and external stakeholders.
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
• Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
• Train new staff and operators to ensure the high-quality production standards are met.
• Maintain a clean, lean work environment.
• Minimum Requirements:
o 2 years’ experience in design and production for marketing collateral and materials & products.
o Proficient in English Language both written and verbally.
o Diploma in communications and visual design or equivalent.
o Knowledge of existing and emerging technologies in new media / design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver, and Flash
o Knowledge of operating digital press & production machines listed under the Role Description section.
• Other Requirements:
o Being able to evaluate and compare color.
o Being able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
o Creativity & Innovation, Possession of creative flair
o Being able to multi-task, prioritize, and handle a fast-paced, dynamic deadline-oriented environment.
o Being able to maintain and troubleshoot digital press & production machines.
o Being able to work to a high standard of accuracy and have excellent attention to detail.
o Willing to learn and operate other printing machines.
o Experience in diverse marketing and branding products.
o Experience in operating laser cutting/ engraving machines.